Sunday, April 1, 2012

Here's for Hoping That Coke And Pepsi Are Not Pulling A Prank On Us!


I just read an article (read full article here) that said that Coke and Pepsi are planning to cut down sugar from colas by 30%! I'm very shocked at this revelation and will definitely need to read more about this before I actually believe it! I'm still thinking that this is another April Fool's prank...I hope this is real because this mean that "these two companies will be reducing close to ONE TRILLION CALORIES from the annual US intake. That works out to about one pounds of body weight per year for every American!" That's huge! I still firmly believe that no one should be drinking soft drinks but the truth is many people do, and if cokes have less calories, that's a bonus! Although, it might be beneficial for  consumers NOT to know about this change; Once they find out cokes have less sugar, nothing will stop them from drinking more of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment